GRIEF, LOSS AND CHANGE
For individuals experiencing grief as a result of the loss of a loved one, divorce, job, pet or health.
Are you …
If your answer was “yes” to any of these questions then coaching can help you find peace, purpose and joy. The loss of someone or something that you love is an unbearable heartache because your hopes and dreams about the future have been taken away. Difficult and confusing emotions like shock, sorrow, fear, guilt and even anger are a normal part of the grieving process. You can move forward, but you must do the work of processing your grief first. By visiting my website, you have taken a step toward peace and joy and I want to acknowledge you for your courage. It would be my privilege to be your compassionate companion and help you through your grief journey.
• Feeling like you need support in managing your difficult range of emotions?
• Fearing an uncertain future?
• Wondering if it's possible to integrate loss into life?
How can I support you in your journey through grief?
• By helping you integrate loss into life.
• By developing strategies that will help you manage your persistent range of difficult emotions.
• By deeply focusing on your needs, honoring your individuality and being your compassionate companion.
• By helping you discover methods of cherishing your memories and embracing your future!